Translate

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Hello fellow animal lovers!



            My name is Erica, and I am a Certified Veterinary Technician offering pet advice on common issues pet owners face. Some of the most common issues are fleas, diet, and health care maintenance. I graduated from an AVMA accredited school in 2006, and have passed the certified veterinary technician national exam. I worked in the field for over five years as a CVT and I am currently working for myself as a pet sitter.

            As fellow animal lovers, you want your pet(s) to live a long healthy life free of any issues, but we all know that’s only in a perfect world. Once an issue arises, we tend to just Google it to see if we can find a solution without having to make a trip to the Vets office. Unfortunately Google sometimes gives bad advice or no information on the problem at all. That’s where I can help *By NO MEANS does this blog replace your Vet; it only supplements your regular visits to your Veterinarian.*
Pet Advice/Fleas+more/Vet Tech Life
Vet Tech Life


Special note: All pets should visit their Vets at least once yearly :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment